Commercial and Other Non-Residential Building
- Construction of any size occuring on a sublot within a subdivision; or
- Construction disturbing over 1 acre of land; or
- Construction (including septic systems) of over 300 square feet due to specific township zoning requirements within the townships of Auburn, Bainbridge, Claridon, Hambden, Munson, Newbury, Russell and Thompson.
- Erosion and Sediment Control Measures
- Stormwater Management features that have been designed according to an engineering stormwater analysis of both the quantity and quality of the stormwater runoff comparing the pre and postconstruction condition
- Applicable Review Fee as indicated on the Fee Schedule (Section 6.02)
- Draft Long Term Inspection and Maintenance Document as applicable for the site. See the section below for sample documents under "Construction Complete"
- Any and all environmental permits for stream and/or wetland disturbances
- Geauga SWCD WMSC Plan Review Application
- Ohio EPA Notice of Intent (NOI) for Construction Activities
Water Management and Sediment Control Approved
- As-Built Certification (Section 8.04 (A)(3)) This document or similar must be provided either on the as-built drawings or attached. This is a signoff certification by the design engineer that the stormwater facility meets the intended design as approved.
- Long Term Inspection and Maintenance Agreement (Section 4.02 (P) & 8.04 (A)(4)) must be provided. Samples for the various types of documents that can be used as applicable are provided below:
Commercial, Institutional, Government, other non-subdivision projects
For Village of Middlefield ONLY Commercial, Institutional, Government, other non-subdivision projects
Sample Drainage Maintenance District Declaration of Restrictions