Building on a Residential Lot
- Construction (including septic systems) of any size occurring on a sublot within a subdivision; or
- Construction disturbing over 1 acre of land; or
- Additionally - construction (including septic systems) of over 300 square feet due to specific township zoning requirements within the townships of Auburn, Bainbridge, Claridon, Hambden, Munson, Newbury, Russell, Thompson and Troy.
What needs to be submitted?
- Site Plan
- $60 Permit Fee
How to submit?
- Standard - Mail or hand deliver to:
- 12611 Ravenwood Drive, Suite 240
- Chardon, OH 44024
- Existing Features - contour lines, property lines, existing buildings and driveways, streams, wetlands, conservation easement areas, riparian and zoning setbacks
- Proposed Features - limits of construction, footprint of proposed structure(s), driveway, and septic system (as applicable)
- General Information
- Owner name, address, phone
- Contractor company name, contact name, address, phone
- Address and parcel number of property
- Total acreage and acreage to be disturbed
- Silt fence necessary to prevent sediment transport to adjacent properties, ditches, streams, or wetlands
- Location of construction entrance
- Location of concrete washout area